Skip to main content

Centerville Junior-Senior High School

Enrollment Packets for Junior-Senior High Students are Available

Returning Students – You can drop off completed forms to Mrs. Stutzman beginning August 1st. Schedules will be available August 12th at Open House. Students cannot pick up a schedule if all paperwork is not complete.

New Students – please call 903-536-2625 extension 1102 or email the registrar at for information on enrollment dates.

Two curious tigers looking straight ahead

Two men standing in front of lion statue

Two coaches and girl standing in front of State Championships sign

Boy standing on infield of the University of Texas football field for State Track

7 Student Athletes on the infield of the University of Texas for State Track meet

Two young men standing in front of wall with UIL Plaques

Group of student performers posing for picture with medals

Young man posing for picture with medal


Check out the video








Organized by



See Something, Say Something             Report Bullying

upcoming events

No Articles found at this time

Counselor Pages - Counseling and college/Career Readiness

Campus Administration


Support Staff

Family Information Pages

  • College Credit Courses (Secondary Grade Levels Only)

    Students in grades 9–12 may earn college credit through the following opportunities:

    · Certain courses taught at the high school campus, which may include courses termed dual credit, Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or college preparatory;

    · Enrollment in AP or dual credit courses through the Texas Virtual School Network (TXVSN);

    · Enrollment in courses taught in conjunction and in partnership with Navarro College or OnRamps through the University of Texas in Austin which may be offered on or off campus;

    · Enrollment in courses taught at other colleges or universities; and

    · Certain Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses.

    All these methods have eligibility requirements and must be approved prior to enrollment in the course. Please see the school counselor for more information. Depending on the student’s grade level and the course, a state-mandated end-of-course assessment may be required for graduation. Not all colleges and universities accept credit earned in all dual credit or AP courses taken in high school for college credit. Students and parents should check with the prospective college or university to determine if a particular course will count toward the student’s desired degree plan.

  • Annual Notice of Nondiscrimination in CTE

    Click Document to View in English and Spanish


    Junior-Senior High Campus

    Jeremy Hammock, Dean of Students



    Claudia Mordecai, Principal




  • Please click on the link below to get more information about state assessments and resources for your child.



    504 Child Find

    Pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the District has a duty to identify, refer, evaluate and if eligible, provide a free, appropriate public education to disabled students. For additional information about the rights of parents of eligible children, or for answers to any questions you might have about identification, evaluation and placement into Section 504 programs, please contact the District’ s Section 504 Coordinator, Dr. Cara S Dudley at 903-536-2625 extention 1123 or by email at


  • Visitor Policy


    Letter from the Superintendent                        Visitor Policy - GKC(Regulation)                        Conduct on School Premises - Policy GKA