Skip to main content


Transition can be a difficult time for students and their family. The counselor's office wants to make this as easy as possible. Registration forms are provided in PDF format on this page in order for you to fill out at your convenience and return them to our office.


Please bring the following documents to the school to register your students:

Student's birth certificate, social security card and shot records.

Guardian's state issued ID and utility bill (proof of residency).

We look forward to welcoming your student to Centerville Junior Senior High School!

Rebecca Moutray

Upcoming Events

Contact Rebecca Moutray

School Phone:
903-536-2235 x 2123